- Creatine Free
- Break Strength Barriers
- Massive Muscle Pumps
- NOTE:Since ingredients are hygroscopic in nature, they’ll tend to lump. However, the supplement is completely safe to consume after a grind.
- Helps in increasing metabolism
|Number of Servings||30|
|Serving Size||10 g|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Goal||Boost Energy,Enhances Workout Performance|
Enhanced Training Ability with GAT Nitraflex Pre-workout
- GAT Pre-workout contains 25mg of Niacin to help improve your muscle pump.
- Contains an Acute Energy, Focus, Intensity, Neuromodulating, Endurance Complex to increase training ability.
- With the Nitraflex pre-workout, you get a blend of L-Arginine and Citrulline Malate to boost blood flow and ensure maximum gains.
- The formula includes caffeine to improve mental focus during intense training.
- You get clinically tested Calcium Fructopyranose Borate with GAT Nitraflex which boosts testosterone production.
Benefits of GAT Nitraflex Pre-workout
GAT Nitraflex Pre-workout comes with a clinically tested formula that provides multiple benefits to ensure that you are able to give your best in every training session. Some of the most important benefits are as follows:
- The Citrulline: Argrinine ratio is high: Arginine is known to be a precursor for nitric oxide. This is a vasodilator that helps improve blood flow through the body. Citrulline also enhances nitric oxide levels in the body. The result is that your muscles get a humongous pump. In addition to this, the oxygen and nutrient supply through the body also increases to help keep your muscles fuelled when you are training. The effect of the pre-workout supplement is also sustained with a high citrulline:arginine ratio.
- Boosts testosterone production: The unique component of GAT pre-workout, namely Calcium Fructopyranose Borate that helps improve free testosterone levels in the body. This testosterone boost is experienced within 3 hours of consuming the supplement. Higher testosterone levels give you the strength and power that you need to endure heavy and intense training.
- Enhanced dose of Beta-Alanine: Beta-Alanine is one of the best performance enhancers. The advantage of this nutrient is that cellular energy increases significantly to improve your endurance when you are training for long hours.
- It is free from creatine: This is the best pre-workout because it does not contain creatine. With creatine, water retention increases. As a result, getting hard and dry muscle contours can become a challenge. Since this pre-workout does not include creatine, it is ideal for preparation before any competition. It also boosts the development of a leaner and more chiselled physique.
- Contains several cognitive enhancers: Better mental focus is a must when you are training. GAT Nitraflex Pre-workout contains a blend of some of the best and scientifically tested compounds that help you stay focused throughout your training regime.
Variants of GAT Nutriflex Pre-workout
Besides GAT Nitraflex, 0.66 lb. Blue Raspberry, you get several other flavor variants such as:
How to Use
It is advised that you consume this supplement as mentioned below:
- On training days: Start with ½ scoop of this pre-workout mixed with 180 ml of water and consuming it before your training session. When your tolerance increases, usually after day 2, mix one scoop with 250-300 ml of water and consume just before you workout.
- On non-training days: Consume 1 serving when you wake or before any physical activity.
Where To Buy
If you are looking for the best deals on GAT Nitraflex Pre-workout, Muscles and Meals is the best option. You get exclusive discounts on authentic brands here. In addition, there is an easy delivery and return policy to make it more convenient to purchase your supplements.
What is a pre-workout?
A pre-workout supplement contains vital nutrients that help improve energy levels before you train. They are designed to improve athletic performance and to also help you endure long training hours.
When to take pre-workout?
As the name suggests, pre-workout supplements must be consumed a few minutes before you start training.
Can I take GAT Nutriflex on non-training days?
Yes. You can consume one serving on non-training days when you wake up or before you start any form of physical activity.
What is the recommended dosage of this supplement?
You must not consume more than 1 scoop of GAT Nitraflex in a 24 hour time period. For first timers, it is recommended that you begin with ½ scoop daily.
What are the benefits of GAT Nutriflex?
GAT Nutriflex improves blood flow to boost muscle pump. In addition to this, it also helps improve mental focus and energy levels.